Health Connect America continually monitors, refines and adds to its existing services to adequately meet the needs of adults, children and families-at-risk. We currently offer a wide, comprehensive range of services.
At-risk youth and their families face serious issues including grief, abandonment, anger management, substance abuse and family conflict. At Health Connect America, our programs are designed to address these issues, to support the preservation of clients and families and to improve the lives of children-at-risk, adults and their families.
We currently offer a wide, comprehensive range of services, including:
- In Home Family Preservation Services
- Intensive Outpatient Services (IOP)
- Outpatient Services
- Case Management Services
- Autism Services/EPSDT
- Therapeutic Day Treatment and School Based Services
- Mental Health Skill Building
Additional Service Offerings:
- Psychosexual Assessment and Treatment
- Mentoring Services
- Parent Training/Support Services
- Assistances with Transportation Coordination
- Weekly Updates for referral sources via email, telephone contact and/or fax.
- Inter-Agency Coordination
- Sexual and Physical Abuse issues