Health Connect America’s Advisory Team collectively has over 100 years of experience in the social and human services industry. Health Connect America, Inc.’s strength is in the experience of its company officers, advisory team, corporate staff, and a team of experienced caseworkers, clinicians and therapists. See below for details on our team.
All direct care professional staff of Health Connect America:
- have educational backgrounds equal to or exceeding experience and education requirements;
- must pass competency skills testing which includes direct performance evaluations and written examinations; and,
- pass extensive background checks.
Our team of therapists, who are assigned to provide services, has demonstrated abilities to:
- integrate internally provided services with community resources and other specialized services to provide an effective plan of care for each client/family/case; and
- work in cooperation with the various other agencies involved with the family on behalf of their clients.
Health Connect America’s Leadership Team Members:
|CEO and President:||Kristi Shain
|Chief Clinical Officer:||Todd Hickman, LCSW
|Executive Vice President
|Chief Administrative Officer:||Julie Smith
|Senior Vice President of Program Development and Performance & Quality Improvement:||Holly Davis, LPC-MHSP, NCC
|Vice President of
|Vice President of Alabama Operations:||Tammy Earnhardt
|Vice President of Georgia Operations:||Patricia Mowry, LPC
|Vice President of Tennessee Operations:||Rick Swistek, LPC-MHSP, NCC
|Vice President of Virginia Operations:||Doug Blackburn, LCSW